I will continue my studies at another university, but I am registered at the ULB. I wish to cancel my studies for this academic year, how to proceed?

A registration may be cancelled at the explicit request of the student through the form, which must be dropped off in person at the registration office. You will find all the useful information on the ‘Manage my enrolment’ page of the registration office. For refund questions, all the information can also be found on the ‘Manage my enrolment’ section, ‘Request reimbursement of tuition fees.".

06 Aug 2019 - 15:52:54

Does this article not answer your question ?  Contact our Support