I will graduate at the end of the academic year. Can I submit my application and how?

If the academic year is still in progress and if you will graduate by the end of the academic year (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent), you can submit your application. To do so, when you enter a new ativity, select yes at the question " Ontgoing".

10 Oct 2019 - 11:13:35

Does this article not answer your question ?  Contact our Support